Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Lili of the Valley 80
I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and I went over the wings, shoes and headdress with a gold Sekura pen. I mounted it on some iridescent paper that I had in my stash and surrounded it with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The backing paper I used is from Papermania's Blueberry Hill paper pack and the sentiment is from Craftworks Cards. The ribbon and gems were also from my stash.
I originally had cut out the image with a wider boarder but when I started to put a card together I decided it was too big and so cut it down. In doing this I cut off part of one of the Dandelion Seeds do I used a mapping pen and drew the rest of the design back in making it look as though the seed is flying out of the image. I also thought the wings could do with a bit of a 'lift' so I cut an extra on and decoupaged it .I added a couple of drops of Glossy Accents into the roses to look like dew drops but they did not show up on the photographs.